Tuesday, May 14, 2013

About Me

I'm a 19 year old girl living life one step at a time, anticipating the unexpected, and doing my best to live a life that is set apart for Him.

Back to the basics:

My name is Kelsey.
My favorite color is blue.
I was born in Grand Rapids.
I live in Holland, MI.
I'm a 2012 graduate of Holland Christian.
I'm not a fan of GRCC, but I went there anyways.
I tried nursing. Nope.
Ministry is my thing, in some shape or form (thanks Pastor Jim).
Traveling is boss.
I'm in love with Oklahoma.
I like to run, but that's been a struggle.
I was a cake baker. I still am, kind of, but not as intense as before.
I have struggles, and I sin just like you do!

and, most importantly...

I am a child of the one true King.


Why do I have this page?

 I have this page to keep track of my thoughts and choices as I take one step at a time toward where God is calling me to be. It's a true journey of faith. Thanks for journeying with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment